How can I copy the content of a message?
To copy a full message on Mobile, press and hold on the message bubble to bring up the Actions Menu. Then tap on “Copy”. Keep in mind this will copy only the text, without any images or attached files.
To select and copy only specific bits of a message:
1. Tap on the message bubble to expand it into its full view:
2. Press and hold on the section of text that you’d like to copy
3. Use your device’s built-in bounding handles to highlight all the text you’d like to copy.
4. Tap on ‘Copy’
To copy text on Desktop, either:
1. Right-click the message bubble to bring up the “Copy” option:
2. Click on a message bubble to expand it and use your cursor to select specific text.
Then either right-click the highlighted text or use “ctrl/cmd+c” to copy it: