How to format a Spike Note?
You have a toolbar at the bottom of each Note that can be used to format the text.
Here is the Spike Toolbar that will appear under every Note and Task and will have all the formatting options.
- Click theicons to create a headings. H1 will create main headline and H2 will add a smaller subheading.
- To add bullets either click the icon or use the * sign in a new line (Shift+8).
- Use the check box icon to created a check box list. Each new line (Enter) will create a new checkbox. Clicking the checkbox will mark the box in black and cross-off the text.
- Use these icons to increase or decrease the indent. If you’re in the middle of a checklist/numbered list/ bullet list/ this will help with formatting or stopping the lists.
- Use the smiley face icon in the bottom right corner to add an emoji.
- Use colors to highlight and spice up your note by clicking the color icon