Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst
About The Position
Are you excited by data and technology and looking for a fresh challenge to develop professionally and create business success?
If that was a resounding yes, then you could be just what we are looking for - a highly motivated & experienced analyst to join our team.
- We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to own end-to-end data-driven business and product analysis
- You will impact all data aspects of the product (Analytics, Tests, Visualization, Data engineering, ML) within a multidisciplinary team, influencing critical company decisions
- As a part of your role, you will build regression and predictive models, analyze both the product and marketing at Spike, create and maintain Spike’s single “source of truth” and our data accuracy, and be a key influence on the scale and future of our product
- Mastery of SQL
- 4+ years of experience as a product analyst/data scientist or any similar role
- Outstanding analytical & technical skills
- Experienced with data visualization software (Tableau, Redash, Power BI, etc.)
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent
- Proven results with user segmentation / churn prediction / funnel optimization in a production environment
- High-level English - verbal and written
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking, creative problem-solving abilities, and high communication skills with extreme attention to detail
- Deep understanding of marketing attribution models, mobile apps, and SaaS business models
About the company
Spike revolutionizes communication via email. We transform your existing email into one clear workflow—With Spike your email is simplified into chat, plus added work tools like collaborative docs, video/audio messages, synced calendars and more! Making it easier than ever to communicate and collaborate with team members, and clients in one organized place. So you can get work done seamlessly and more efficiently—in one powerful inbox.
Spike is a fast paced growing startup backed by the best VCs in the industry including Insight partners, Wix and NFX. Spike is used by over 150,000 teams worldwide, including teams at Philipps, Shopify, Fiverr, Zillow and more.