About The Position
Are you a passionate and natural salesperson who truly wants to understand the customer and their unique needs? Would you like to work with inspiring leaders in an ambitious environment centered around the latest technologies?
We are seeking an experienced Sales Associate to oversee our B2B clients' end-to-end sales process, including inbound and outbound lead qualification, prospecting, and closing deals.
- Research, engage, qualify, and respond to inbound prospects supplied by Marketing
- Reach out to potential leads (outbound) based on target audience criteria through cold calling and LinkedIn messaging.
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Proactively advance prospects through the critical early stages of the sales cycle
- Stay up-to-date on existing and new Spike’s products, services, and other general information of interest to customers
- Lead online client presentations: discovery sessions, product demos, and proposals
- Develop a scalable sales process from prospecting through contract execution
- Ensure successful onboarding and implementation for new clients (with Support/R&D)
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- English as a first language - Must
- Additional European languages are a plus
- 2 years of SDR/BDR/Inside Sales or Account Executive hands-on sales experience in a highly competitive market with a strong preference for SaaS experience
- Ability to manage an intense schedule: strong time management and prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business or related fields
- Demonstrated ability to identify and act upon business opportunities
- Methodological, organized, and detailed-oriented individual
- Ability to thrive in a startup organization environment that’s fast-evolving
- High energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
About the company
Spike turns business communication into simple conversations, so you can work and collaborate seamlessly with clients and team members.
We created something that we needed, so we could keep doing what we love and love the way we do it. Spike is used by over 150,000 teams worldwide, including teams at Philipps, Shopify, Fiverr, Zillow, and more, and backed by some of the world’s best investors - Insight Partners, NFX, Mozilla, and more.