Head of Design
Head of Design
About The Position
Spike is looking for a super creative and independent Head of Design to lead and deliver innovative and effective design solutions for Spike’s ongoing activities.
What will you do?
- Lead the development and evolution of the company's brand identity, ensuring that all of Spike’s creative assets align with the brand guidelines and values.
- Apply Spike’s visual language to all of our assets in a coherent, on-brand style.
- Design (hands-on) all of Spike assets: website, landing pages, app store pages, social media, display ads and campaigns, blog posts, videos, decks, etc.
- Oversee the Design team (currently one motion designer).
- Work closely with Marketing, CS, Product, and Dev teams around all creative needs.
Your background and experience
- Graphic design degree, with an impressive portfolio of marketing collaterals.
- 4+ years of working as a Marketing designer preferably in tech companies.
- Extensive experience with web design (must!), UI/UX, and working with dev to build and QA all of the company’s online projects to perfection.
- Experience in designing various creative materials such as ads and banners, mobile app campaigns, social posts, App store pages, blog posts, and more.
- Proficiency with essential design tools: Figma, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator etc.
- Great understanding of motion design concepts and processes, from storyboard creation to execution.
About the company
Working with multiple workflow and communication apps can be overwhelming, time-consuming, and let’s be frank – annoying. And yet, you need all of them.
That’s why we made Spike — a place where you can email like chat, collaborate with your team, create notes, docs, plan, organize and keep it all together in one place – your inbox.
Spike is used by over 100,000 teams worldwide, including teams at Philipps, Shopify, Fiverr, Zillow and more.
Spike is backed by some of the world’s best investors - Insight Partners, NFX, Mozilla and more.
Spike is located in Herzliya and this is a full-time position