Director of Demand Generation
Director of Demand Generation
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Director of Demand Generation to build and manage the end-to-end strategy and execution for growth at Spike. If you are a natural leader with high energy, passion, and hunger for success to own and manage a highly motivated and successful growth and acquisition team, then we’re looking for you!
Want to make a real impact? Join Spike’s team
- Oversee all customer acquisition efforts. Develop integrated campaigns, involving marketing automation, digital marketing, sales enablement tools, and more to drive acquisition
- Build, manage, and scale a high-performing growth team
- Own revenue targets and KPIs, continually monitor and optimize ongoing funnels
- Build and nurture Spike’s affiliate program
- Manage SEO efforts, including content creation, content marketing, link building, etc.
- Discover and develop new growth opportunities, channels, and funnels (plugins, strategic scale-based partnerships, etc.)
- Measure & track data in Salesforce, Hubspot, and other automation tools to make informed data-driven decisions
- Plan, strategize and execute growth and demand-gen activities to make sure Spike’s sales pipeline is always full
- 3+ years of experience as a Head of or Director of Growth and Acquisition Marketing Management role at a B2C company, leading a team in a management role
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in either performance or SEO management
- Deep understanding of SaaS marketing and demand generation experience in tech
- In-depth knowledge of mobile apps and the tracking challenges they pose
- High-level English - verbal and written
- Deep understanding of SEO, CRO, Affiliate programs, Distribution channels, Performance marketing, Vertical campaigns and social media
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking, creative problem-solving abilities, and high communication skills with extreme attention to detail
- Passion for analytics, data, attribution models, and strong ability to apply it to drive business decisions
- Experience with Growth Tools – Product analytics (Amplitude), Attribution marketing, and highly adaptable to new technologies
- Very strong understanding of Google Analytics
Proven Relevant Track Record Needed
Proven experience in managing a multi-million dollar growth marketing expense budget. Providing constant planning and forecasting.
Proven track record of creating and implementing innovative customer acquisition programs that align with the buyer’s journey and focus on generating new business leads in support of achieving/exceeding marketing growth and revenue goals.
About the company
Spike is a fast paced growing startup backed by the best VCs in the industry including Insight partners, Wix and NFX. Spike is used by over 150,000 teams worldwide, including teams at Philipps, Shopify, Fiverr, Zillow and more.
Spike revolutionizes email. We transform your existing email into one clear workflow—With Spike your email is simplified into chat, plus added work tools like collaborative docs, video/audio messages, synced calendars and more! Making it easier than ever to communicate and collaborate with team members, and clients in one organized place. So you can get work done seamlessly and more efficiently—in one powerful inbox.