About The Position
Spike is looking for a talented Copywriter to take our revolutionary email platform to new heights. You will play a key role in creating copy that makes an impact for branded content in the product, product marketing assets, digital marketing campaigns and collateral.
● Create persuasive copy to promote Spike across a variety of communication channels, including in-app messages, brand collateral, web, and performance content, such as emails, ads, landing pages, video scripts, webinars, etc.
● Contribute to shaping and applying our tone of voice across all communications
● Craft the right messaging by understanding our products and users' journeys
● Create high quality stories and content that bring the brand voice to life
● Track content performance, edit, review and optimize existing copy, and identify new content opportunities
● Research and contribute creative ideas to support key growth initiatives and KPIs
● 3+ years of experience in Copywriting / Marketing/ Content Writing - must
● Native English speaker and writer - must
● Extraordinary communication skills and meticulous eye for detail
● Experience in B2C, SaaS marketing - advantage
● Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle them
About the company
Spike revolutionizes email. We turn your email into chat conversations and add essential tools (e.g., video calls, notes, and tasks) into your inbox, so you can work and collaborate seamlessly with clients and team members - and actually enjoy it.
Spike is a fast-paced growing startup backed by leading VCs including Insight Partners, Wix and NFX. Spike is used by over 1.3 million people worldwide, including teams at Philipps, Shopify, Fiverr, Zillow and more.
Come join us to help shape the way the world stays connected and communicates!