QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer
About The Position
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will be building our automation infrastructure.
You will create a modular framework and work with a diverse group of engineers throughout the entire deployment cycle. At first, the work will be 85% automation and 15% manual, with the goal that the entire cycle will be managed by automation.
Our ideal candidate must be an experienced QA Automation engineer who can quickly understand the big picture, learn, and master new skills with proven abilities to create an automation platform.
- Build an automation infrastructure for front-end and back-end
- Take an active role in version testing and pre-release processes
- Plan, analyze, design, and execute automated e2e tests of new and legacy features
- Report, analyze and optimize the automation framework and tests
- Maintain and control the feature-bug fixing process and bug life-cycle
- Investigate customer issues and assist the support team in cracking complicated technical issues
- Participate in version planning and work in agile scrum teams
- Work closely with other QA engineers, developers, product and architects
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Automation development - Mobile and Web / Desktop
- Strong, proven experience in automation development, automation tools, and test frameworks such as Selenium and Appium
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience with REST APIs Automation Testing
- Ruling QA processes (writing test plans, documentations, feature ownership, automation reporting and triage, bug reporting, regression & isolation)
- Exposure to large complex systems including server, client web, client mobile (Android & iOS)
- Understanding of object-oriented and asynchronous programming concepts – advantage
About the company
Spike revolutionizes email. We turn your email into chat conversations and add essential tools (e.g., video calls, notes, and tasks) into your inbox, so you can work and collaborate seamlessly with clients and team members - and actually enjoy it.
Spike is a fast-paced growing startup backed by leading VCs including Insight Partners, Wix and NFX. Spike is used by over 1.3 million people worldwide, including teams at Philipps, Shopify, Fiverr, Zillow and more.
Come join us to help shape the way the world stays connected and communicates!