How to change the organization of conversations?
- Swipe right to go to the main menu.
- Tap on ‘Settings’ that is located in the top right corner.
- Here you can change the organization of conversations by Inbox, Subject, or People mode. ‘Inbox mode’ separates each thread and has a folder for Sent messages. ‘Subject mode’ is organized by subject and each new subject will create a new thread. ‘People mode’ organizes your inbox by the contact person and creates a long thread of messages so you will have one thread for reach contact.
- To customize the organization of conversations, go to main menu by tapping your photo on the top left.
- Click on gear icon that appears to change your settings.
- Here you can change the organization of conversations by Inbox, Subject, or People mode. Inbox mode organizes by subject and has a separate folder for inbox and sent. Subject mode is organized by subject, but includes all recent activity. People mode organizes based on people, and includes all recent activity.