How to open links and change the default browser
Spike offers a few different options to open links by changing the browser settings.
There are a few options:
- Spike Internal Browser – This is the default browser option. Get an extremely fast experience. Opens the link without leaving Spike.
- Safari Internal Browser – Open links via Safari inside Spike. Opens the link without leaving Spike.
- Safari or Chrome – Open links by opening a new browser page. If you want to control your browser settings or have the browser run as a separate activity, this is the best option for you.
How to change your default browser settings:
- In to the menu, go to Settings
- Under Utilities, tap on ‘Advanced’
- Tap ‘Open Web Links’ and choose your preference