What permissions do you need for Android?
- R/W external storage – this is needed to access attachment files and to save attachment.
- Contacts – to access email addresses of contacts on your existing phone.
- Account – this is used for adding phone accounts (e.g., gmail) to Spike.
- Camera – take photos/ existing photos for attachments and video for video chat (optional).
- Microphone – add voice attachments and for audio/video chats (optional).
- Bluetooth – needed for video chat (optional).
- Audio setting – needed for video chat (optional).
- Location – for sharing location attachment (optional).
- Vibrate – for notification vibration.