How can I add Cloud accounts?
Spike supports Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive. In order to add integration with these services:
- Swipe right to view the left toggle.
- Below your accounts, and under the ‘Add Account’ option there will be a ‘Cloud’ icon.
- By tapping this, you will enable cloud service integration.
- Click the plus icon on an existing message
- Scroll down to the Add Cloud Account section
- Tap the type of cloud account you want to add.
The options are GoogleDrive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
- Enter your Login details and you will connect your drive.