How to audio/video call?
Spike offers two ways of audio and video communication:
The first one, is a built in video/audio calls platform, which lets two Spike users video/audio communicate within Spike.
The Second one, is a free online video conferencing platform, that even lets multiple non-Spike users communicate with each other. To learn more about Spike’s online video conferencing platform, please visit this link.
To set up an audio call or a video call on Spike’s built in video/audio platform, please follow these steps:
- Tap on the contacts list
- Tap on the audio or video call icons on top.
- Tap on the contact you wish to call and the conversation will start.
- Enter a ‘Thread’.
- Tap on the name of the contact displayed on top.
- Tap on the audio or video call icons.
- Go to the thread you want to video call.
- Click the plus icon in the bottom right corner.
- Enjoy our integrated voice/video call.