How to forward?
To forward a message:
- Long press on the message area to open the message menu bar.
- Tap on the right arrow to forward the message.
Another easy option –
- Forward the last message in an ‘Incoming’ thread by tapping the right arrow at the bottom.
- This will open the Contact list. After selecting the contact or several contacts, Spike opens the relevant thread with the attached message to forward showing under the text box. You can then add text, other attachments (dragging the attachments menu), or use the advanced send options.
To Forward on Mac
To Forward on Windows > Ctrl+Alt+F
- Hover over the message you wish to forward.
- To the right of the message a number of useful features will appear. Click on the left arrow to forward the message.